- Two teachers working in the same non-IB school, one from IB at OU and the other not from IB at OU.
Research Purpose
- To describe the differences in teaching, if I see any, and to gather data on how the teachers themselves describe the origin of their practices.
Problem Statement
- What do I notice about (or How can I describe) how teachers of different programs teach, and to where do they attribute these practices?
Understanding the school where the teachers work may be important to my own understanding and ability to accurately describe the teachers who teach there.
It may be helpful to discuss teacher research with faculty that have experience with collecting data from teachers via observation and interview(or other sources) to get some insight before going in.
Chapter 3 of the Sagor text, Refining the Focus, bought up some things that are important to consider. Generally though, this book is hard to adapt to my research since I am not really studying my own students or school...
No comments:
Post a Comment